Sunday 26 August 2012

A Daily Mail story I do approve of

Take a look at this. I was asked to do an interview with The Mail on Sunday, and though slightly suspicious of their angle at first I was really pleased with the outcome. I believe it's important to speak out about positive and successful stories, not just of adoption, but of gay parents.

I'd love to know what you think.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2193675/Dont-worry-little-Zachary-Elton-We-gay-parents-like-children-fine.html#


1 comment:

  1. It's great to read such a positive article, not only about adoption but also about gay adoption and surrogacy. Well done to you for putting the message out there and, not something I ever hear myself saying, well done to the Daily Mail for some straight forward reporting. Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks!!

    ReplyDelete